Today professional predictors are in high demand because betting is developing and gaining more and more momentum every day. Players and bookmakers need their services, because high-quality sport predictions can be the basis for determining the value of odds and successful betting. It is important to keep in mind that the minimum pass rate of a capper prediction, which can be trusted, must be at least 70%.
To become an analyst, simple knowledge of a sports discipline is not enough. It is important to have a deep knowledge of the basics of betting, probability theory, mathematics, and a good understanding of how a betting company works, as well as the ability to analyze large amounts of information. A capper should perceive sports betting as an ordinary job, which brings not only money, but also pleasure. It is difficult to achieve recognition and fame without love for your work.
Important rules for novice analysts
Do not be under the illusion that the work of an analyst is an elementary occupation that simply brings a good income. In fact, it is a painstaking and difficult work that requires a lot of time and effort. In reality, an analyst does a lot of things:
- Watches all broadcasts of sports games in the selected niche.
- Keeps up to date with current information.
- Works with large amounts of statistical data.
- Thoroughly works through the bookmaker’s lines in search of errors and underestimated teams, compares quotes in different betting companies, analyzes changes in odds.
- Makes a prediction taking into account many factors.
To achieve success in the field of prediction it is necessary to strive for development, improvement of game intelligence, and self-education. Determination and efficiency are also important. It is worth mentioning that an analyst should be stress-resistant: when making predictions you should not be influenced by emotions.
Most sports analysts prefer to work with one, maximum two disciplines. There is no place for favorites and passion in a capper’s activity, it affects the objectivity and, accordingly, the quality of the prediction.
A professional predictor always values his reputation, so he does his work qualitatively, uses information from trusted sources and keeps his own statistics. This helps to detect mistakes in order to work through them in the future and avoid them in the future.
What qualities an analyst should have
Experienced predictors are in great demand, but, unfortunately, there are very few professionals. The work of the analysts is a wonderful way to earn for the capper and a real benefit for the players who want to increase the passability of the bet, but they do not have the opportunity or desire to make their own predictions. A professional predictor will need:
- In-depth knowledge in a particular sports discipline and betting, the ability to distinguish between important information and “water,” as well as the ability to work well with numbers and take into account all kinds of factors affecting the outcome of the game.
- The desire to constantly improve. Regular updating of knowledge is important and relevant to be an in-demand specialist.
- The presence of a desire to work in the field of prediction. If a person does not get real pleasure from work, it is difficult for him to work at a high level and, therefore, to get a good stable income.
- A capper must have an excellent memory, assiduity, attentiveness, discipline and concentration.
- An analyst must have self-criticism, in addition, he should always remember that the predictions are made with a cold calculation and no emotions.
If a capper is only focused on making money, it won’t bring success either, because it will be difficult for him to analyze matches and make predictions. A true professional must enjoy the work he does, this is the only way to make good money.
The most important indicator of any analyst is his statistics. It should be kept by every professional: the best way to do it is to use special portals with verification, where the predictions themselves are placed. This confirms its reliability and attracts new customers. As a rule, such verification services offer a number of options:
- fixing the prediction (in the future it cannot be deleted or edited);
- calculation of the current profit percentage, taking into account the winning and losing bets;
- ROI determination – the index which shows the profitability of the analyst;
- fixation of statistics on the made bets in certain sports or championships.
It is important to understand that not every player can become a real professional predictor. It is a titanic effort and constant work with information and numbers, which only people with deep knowledge and an analytical mind can do. Moreover, it would be extremely difficult to do without years of experience. Real professionals are engaged in prediction all their lives, and they get not only money from their work, but also pleasure.